Land the best opportunities in the market with Nexloop.
Don't know how to prepare for it? Ask us!
• Analyze load requirement of clients and make solar system sizing• Make presentations and Excel models for customers
• Finalize content for presentation and other value added services
• Design/finalize content for monthly RMS Reports
• Perform site visits and take terrace measurements
• Co-ordinate with vendors and labor during project management to ensure timely completion
• Generate weekly sales and marketing dashboards
• Research New Content and companies in the solar field
• Understand process of lesioning with MSEDCL and prepare documents accordingly
• Perform any other administrative and office job if required
• Good communication skills in English and Hindi
• Knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel is compulsory
• Passion to work in a dynamic and start-up environment
• High attention to detail
• Ability to perform error-free work
• Prior experience (1 years + ) is a strong plus
Read more about the company here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gL_ymF0NLrQgwLsPrRqygkWIXwdBBLw-/view?usp=sharing
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
Your Role at the Company:
• Assess opportunities and market growth of industry related technologies (like utilization of waste heat from industry for power, green hydrogen, conversion of waste heat to cooling, industrial EE, energy storage etc.).
• Conduct real time primary research and discussions/interviews with various stakeholders (like energy auditors and industries). Based on thesediscussions/interviews key trends shall be identified to connect with there levant clean tech company from Europe.
• Create visually cognitive maps for the energy nexus thereby identify synergies with relevant Indian Industries and sustainable technologies from Europe ofrelevance.
• Assist in Creating a nexus between clean tech innovations in Europe and North America with the Indian market
• Bachelor’s in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering (with 2+ years experience in renewable energy or Electrical Markets) or Energy Engineering
• Passion for clean and sustainable energy development in India.• Experience in data analysis and ability to convert key findings into useful maps, charts or other visually cognitive representations.
• Good report writing and speaking skills in English.• Good networking skills and active on LinkedIn.
• Take ownership of tasks and perform work with minimum intervention.
• Thinking on the feet and performing error-free tasks.
Read more about this opportunity: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10V6hATjArZQR5HIBTPwVKFBNDleaQM09/view?usp=sharing
A Discipline of technology service experts providing core engineering capabilities in service development, maintenance, testing, operations and ongoing improvement. Primary activities will focus around delivery leading the development, testing, operations and ongoing improvements to digital products. Activities will also focus on operational integrity, assuring operational compliance with architectural and security standards, as well as compliance and policy controls refined by Strategy, Digital Security or other relevant Regulatory, Legal and Compliance functions.
Technology and software specialists providing innovative, custom built or customized software and technical platforms to BP colleagues and external users. Primary activities will be in the development, customization, testing and support of IT applications and platforms, as well as contribution to technical designs. You will develop and test software with a focus on software defined infrastructure, creating automated processes for the software manufacturing lifecycle which may be full CI/CD pipelines or sub-components for build and deployment depending on the platform technology in use.
Expertise in SCADA domain preferably in Renewable Energy Solar. Plant Health Monitoring, Smooth SCADA operations and Data Availability.
SGRE turbine technical expert, Technical understanding of SGRE different product G58, G97, G114, SG122 etc.
The Productivity Product Engineering team and service falls within the Productivity & Collaboration portfolio in digital workplace. The team will develop productivity and collaboration products leveraging industry best practices and learnings for use at scale across bp. You will be required to employ Agile working techniques to brainstorm new ideas, undertake technology POCs and launch products in support of frictionless business user productivity and collaboration experience globally.
Grade is responsible for coordinating activities of a team to support day-to-day software / platform engineering activities (depending on specialism), working with users to capture requirements, leading the design, development and maintenance of the relevant systems and ensuring compliance with the relevant standards. Specialisms: Software Engineering; Platform Engineering.
You will be part of bp�s Data & Analytics Platform organisation, the group responsible for the platforms and services that operate bp�s big data supply chain. The portfolio covers technologies that support the life cycle of critical data products in bp, bringing together data producers and consumers through enablement and industrial scale operations of data ingestion, processing, storage and publishing, including data visualisation, advanced analytics, data science and data discovery platforms.
Grade H Responsible for delivering accounting and reporting services, using sound technical capabilities to ensure the integrity and effectiveness of accounting policy application, internal control, financial reporting, accounting systems support and delivery of financial accounting processes in conformance with BP's systems and requirements.
The Senior Internal control Analyst will support the Internal controls Service Manager in leading the compliance and control agenda, Segregation of Duties, PCM (former CET) management processes and the quarterly Due Diligence support using a systematic disciplined approach to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of systems, processes, people and controls.
Learning Services (LS) is part of People & Culture (P&C), sitting within Service & Solutions reporting into the Regional Service Owner (RSO), who supported by the Global Experience Owner (GEO) and Global Solutions Owner (GSO) aim to provide a positive colleague experience. As part of the Design Integration team, the Design Integration Analyst�s primary accountability is to implement learning using CSoD, technical trouble shooting, data analysis and working with Design Implementation Specialist on various projects. As a result, the role plays a key part in ensuring bp�s workforce is compliant and fit to work on our assets and within our businesses. This role reports directly to the Design Integration Lead.
bp is transforming and at our Digital Hub in Pune we are growing the digital expertise and solutions needed to advance the global energy transition. We will do this by harnessing human experience design to reimagine energy for people and the planet. The Human Experience Design (HXD) team will craft delightful experiences and products to advance our vision to a more sustainable future. We�re looking for curious minds who are excited by the opportunity to create and deliver an exciting suite of digital products and services to advance the global energy transition. You will need to solve complex business challenges whilst collaborating and co-innovating globally, backed by a culture that encourages creativity and curiosity, and a team that cares brings out the best in each other.
Grade HResponsible for supporting the delivery of business analysis and consulting processes and procedures for the defined specialism using sound technical capabilities, building and maintaining effective working relationships, ensuring relevant standards are defined and maintained, and supporting delivery of process and system improvements. Specialisms: Business Analysis; Data Management and Data Science; Digital Innovation.
The Digital Connectivity Retail team is an essential part of the Digital Connectivity portfolio of services, providing Platform Engineering for the Convenience and Mobility network technology. This is done through automation and orchestration and requires a combination of strong platform engineering capability, together with a detailed understanding and experience of networks including routing protocols, firewalls and security, VPN tunnels, Juniper and Fortinet.
The mechanical engineering team is responsible for designing components, and systems that are optimized for high performance and reliability at a low cost. Our charter is to develop highly producible mechanical designs and packaging solutions that protect our batteries and electronics from the harsh mechanical and thermal environments seen within emerging markets.
Execution of Manual jobs like blade, generator, gear box, fluid coupling, resistor boxTo maintain manual structures across stateExecution of Audits for structures and tools usedExecution of Major B jobsQuality Improvement Projects & KaizenTeam building and training
It is an important organizational role that enables to integrate SUN M solution on various products lines. The role spans many activities from engaging with business team & end customers to understand business & customer requirements & deploy them on vehicles that get integrated with various vehicle OEMS�s by working along with engineering and validation teams to ensure the final product works as per intent.
In a role of Blade Repair Expert-O&M, you will be majorly responsible for damage assessment, repair, finishing, and inspection of wind turbine blades at various wind farm locations of ReNew as per the requirement. You will be acting as bridge between Field team and Central team.
Solarpro India (part of Solarpro Group) is looking for Energy Storage Engineer, who will provide technical solutions in designing and sizing the optimal system for the PV+ESS projects serving as the primary engineering point of contact for technical issues as well as conduct engineering reviews and approvals for all electrical engineering issues.
The successful candidate will be responsible for performing price and cost analyses on the various elements of the project�s bill of materials (BOM).
Align cloud strategy with IT strategy and company's business goals and objectivesExperience in optimizing the platform cost & work towards consolidation strategyNeed to work with internal IT team as well as with our external partners to implement cloud architecture at ReNewTo set up data & AI on Azure cloud platform like data factory, data lake, data bricks, SQL data warehouse, Power BI etc.
1) Technical review and RCA of Blade failures across the fleet2) Co-ordinating repair of rotor blade for maximum designed operating life, efficiency, and generation.3) Blade inspection at OEM place or at site for new projects4) Trouble shooting of issues pertaining to Blades5) Participate in health assurance program of blades to assess the blade health condition6) Prepare technical documents for blade repairs, storage, inspection etc7) Identification of new tool for blade balancing, inspection etc.8) Developing predictive maintenance technique, online condition monitoring system& ensuring reliability of mechanism developed.9) Arrangement and development of adequate resources like manpower, tools and technique etc.
To ensure & enhance the life of battery by designing and selecting appropriate structure and manage the performance, life cycle and specially battery testing program.